With College Credit Plus, you can earn college and high school credits AT THE SAME TIME!
College Credit Plus (CCP) can help you earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking college courses from colleges and/or universities. The purpose of this program is to promote rigorous academic pursuits and to provide a wide variety of options to college-ready students. Taking a College Credit Plus course from a public college or university is free, which means no cost for tuition, books, or fees. If you choose to attend a private college or university, you may have some costs. Check with your high school Guidance Counselor to see what college and/or universities that they have an agreement with.
- Complete your last year of high school and your first year of college at the same time.
- Earn college credit guaranteed to transfer to ANY public institution on the State of Ohio.
- TUITION and BOOKS ARE FREE to qualified students.
Some students are saying:
"I have enjoyed … the Seniors to Sophomores Program. We are provided with tools to succeed, and it saves us money in the long run."
– Brittany Strong, West Branch High School
"I think the Seniors to Sophomores program is a great experience for any high school senior. It's a great way to not only earn college credit, but you also get to experience college life without the worry of finances or living expenses."
– Cody Woolf, Lisbon High School
"I absolutely love the Seniors to Sophomores program. My day goes by so quickly."
– Aston Unger, Crestview High School
"I really like this Seniors to Sophomores program. It is going to help me in the long run by saving me money. It also helps me so I know what college professors are like. The experience is the greatest part."
– Dana Hipple, Lisbon High School